1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over (except all employees of Lilestone Limited t/a Myla Group or Chaumet Paris (or a parent company of either) their associates, friends and relations as well as any related company employees and officials, agents, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw) who purchases a full-price set (being one bra and one knicker) or one full-price basque from Myla's Nicole lingerie range during the specific prize draw periods outlined below. One entry per set or basque purchased. Multiple entries are permitted.
2. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agree that the decision of Myla is final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draw. Credit notes are excluded from the promotion. This promotion is not available with any other discount, offer, promotion prize reduction or redemption.
3. All entry instructions will form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon purchase of a set or basque from the Nicole lingerie range from www.myla.com. Entries are also accepted in-store (a list of participating stores can be found at www.myla.com. See in-store terms and conditions in participating stores).
4. Following completion of an entry card, you will receive an email confirming your inclusion in the prize draw. We will not permit "change of mind" returns or exchanges for any purchases of the Nicole product range made between 25 April 2015 and 26 June 2015, subject to clause 16.
5. Three separate prize draws will take place as part of the competition, the timings of which are set out in the table below. Each prize draw will take place 23 days after the relevant closing date for entry. Entries received after these dates and times will be excluded from that prize draw. Unsuccessful entrants will not be rolled-over into a later prize draw. However, entrants can enter a later prize draw if they make another qualifying purchase during the specific period for that draw.
Opening date for entry Closing date for entry Draw datePrize Draw 1 25 April 2015 15 May 2015 8 June 2015Prize Draw 2 16 May 2015 5 June 2015 29 June 2015Prize Draw 3 6 June 2015 26 June 2015 20 July 2015
6. The prizes are as follows:
- Prize Draw 1: a Bee My Love Bracelet by Chaumet Paris with 98 brilliant cut diamonds 3.38 cts G-VS (RRP £24,170.40)
- Prize Draw 2: a pair of Bee My Love Earrings by Chaumet Paris with 96 brilliant cut diamonds 2.57 cts G-VS (RRP £25,980)
- Prize Draw 3: a Bee My Love Pendant Necklace by Chaumet Paris with 142 brilliant cut diamonds 2.94 cts G-VS (RRP £30,530.40)
Each winner will be invited to the Chaumet Paris concession in Harrods, London, to be photographed with his/her prize. The winner will be notified via email within seven (7) days of the Draw Date. If a winner does not claim the Prize within seven (7) days of such notification, Myla may select an alternative winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If the winner is not based in London, Myla will pay for travel expenses to London by day return rail from the winner's nearest city as well as transfers in London between Harrods and the relevant railway station.
7. All winners will also receive a weekend trip for two to Paris as part of the prize, departing from London to receive their Chaumet Paris jewellery piece. Myla will pay for travel expenses by Eurostar return from London, transfers from and to the Gare du Nord and a standard double room in the 4* Hôtel Mansart for two nights, for both the winner and his/her guest. The trip will also include lunch as the guests of Chaumet Paris and a tour of the Chaumet Paris museum. The trip will take place on a date which will be confimed to the winners by Myla, within six (6) months of the draw date. If the winner is unavailable to travel on the specified date, this portion of the prize will be forfeited and the winner will have to collect their prize in London. Entrants, who make qualifying purchases during more than one prize draw period, may win more than one of the Chaumet Paris jewellery pieces. There will only be one trip to Paris per winner.
8. There is no cash alternative for the whole or part of any prize. The prizes are non-negotiable and non-transferable. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the promotion, any prize or the winner selection.
9. All entries are numbered according to the order of entry. The winner selection will be made by a computer program selecting at random a number, which will correspond to the entry number. The first entry number drawn at random will determine the prize winner of each draw.
10. Myla reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances, to vary, amend or withdraw the prize draw on reasonable notice.
11. By entering the prize draw, you give permission to Myla and Chaumet Paris to use your details for promotional purposes.The prize winners may be required to take part in some promotional activities as a condition of receiving the prize, such as publicity photos.
12. The prize winners' names and any promotional photos may, at Myla's sole discretion, be posted on Myla websites, on promotional emails and on social media by Myla.
14. Myla accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant resulting from entering (or their inability to enter) the prize draw or by the winner's acceptance of the prize. Nothing shall exclude Myla's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud. Myla will arrange insurance of the jewellery pieces up to the point of collection by the winner. As soon as a winner receives their prize, risk and title in the jewellery piece passes to the winner and becomes their sole responsibility. The winner is strongly advised to ensure that they insure the jewellery piece for its RRP from the time of the prize collection.
15. Myla reserves the right to disqualify anyone from the competition for breaching these Terms and Conditions.
16. Nothing in these terms shall affect the entrant's statutory rights.
17. The prize draw is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The entrant agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute arising hereunder or related hereto.
back to top>